Day of arrival information
- On arrival to Grange Farm Campsite the office is located at the farm house.
- Please stop at the office to register with us and to fill in the booking form.
- Check in from 1pm only.
- The Campsite Office is open 1pm – 3pm daily and 6pm – 9pm
- Arrivals outside these times need to follow the instructions which will be on the blackboard located outside the house.
- We are a working farm and as we all work out on the farm, please be patient if you have to wait to be met by someone, we will be as quick as possible as we endeavour to make your arrival pleasant.
- All visitors must report to the campsite office upon arrival, or prior arrangements must be made for them to visit.
- Cars must be parked in the allocated visiting areas.
- There is a charge of £1.00 per visitor.
- All pitches need to be vacated by mid-day (12pm).
- Arrangements can be made to stay on later (if space allows).
- All pitches must be left tidy and rubbish put in bins.
- Please observe that the farm has some areas covered with CCTV.
- The main farm gates are all locked at 11pm and opened at 7am .
- Please note there is off-site parking for anyone returning after 11pm.
- For those of you departing before 7am this must be booked in on arrival so that we can accommodate this.
- In an emergency please ring the farm house on 01255 861208.