Recipes you can cook outside - Sea Bass
Campsite Sea Bass
4 sea bass fillets
1 teaspoon English mustard
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 clove chopped garlic
1 chilli (sliced)
1 handful of coriander leaves
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Mix mustard, ground coriander, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil and sesame oil together.
2. Add the sea bass fillets to half of the sauce.
3. Put the sea bass on the BBQ and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Heat the rest of the sauce in a pan.
5. Pour the sauce over the cooked sea bass.
6. Garnish with chilli and coriander leaves.
7. Serve with savoury rice.