Please observe the following campsite rules at all times as this will make it a pleasant stay for everyone.
- Please drive up and down the farm lane with care and be aware of children and animals. The speed limit is 5mph
- We must insist on quiet between 11pm and 7am. If there is excessive noise after 11pm please report it to the Campsite Reception.
- Please put all rubbish in the bins provided. We recycle paper, cans, glass and plastics only. For large items please use the tip at Kirby-le-Soken, Malting Lane.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Children must stay in the campsite and not play near the farm buildings.
- Please accompany children to the toilet block and showers.
- Please be aware that farm vehicles will be moving around the farm at all times and that there is no through way directly through the farm. Please keep to the campsite as signposted.
- Please do not feed the horses or ponies or go into the horse stables, yard or field.
- Please keep dogs on a lead at all times. If we consider a dog to be a nuisance or noisy or not under control, we will ask the owner to remove it. Do not leave your dog in your awning when you go out.
- No open fires/ fire pits/ campfires – gas or charcoal barbecues should be off the ground using bricks provided.
- Anyone found causing damage to Grange Farm property will be asked to leave.
- Verbal, physical and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- All pitches to be vacated by 12 noon.
- There is deep water on site – children must to supervised at all times and are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- No ball games or kite flying allowed on the campsite.
- All visitors must report to reception and pay on arrival.
- Visitors only to the campsite by prior arrangement.
- Please make sure not to share any access codes with visitors to the campsite.
- Respect you neighbours peace and privacy, noise from music, TV’s, children and pets should not be audible outside your pitch.
Anyone not observing the campsite rules will be asked to leave – you will NOT be refunded.