- We welcome only well behaved dogs.
- Dogs to be kept on short leads at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog immediately – dog bins provided.
- No dog must be left alone in an awning, caravan or tent while you are out.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per pitch.
- £1 each dog per night.
- Dogs can be exercised on the allocated foot paths around the farm.
- Any dog barking, disturbing others or threatening guests will be asked to leave.
We have recently updated many of our facilities and have plans for further improvements
There is a wide varieties or activites to do and tourist attractions to see.
There is a wide range of pubs and eateries catering for a wide range of culinary tastes in and around the area.
We welcome many different pets in our campsite.