Directions How To Find Us
Post code – CO16 0HG
How to find us by road
- Most people find the easiest route is to avoid trying to get through Thorpe-Le-Soken, High Street. Travel along the A120, then onto the A133, once on the A133 you will reach a roundabout, take the first exit onto the B1033 which heads to Thorpe-Le-Soken, Clacton-On-Sea and Frinton-on-Sea. At the next roundabout take the first exit following the B1033 to Thorpe-Le-Soken. At the second roundabout take third exit onto the B1441 signposted Weeley Bridge, travel along this road for two miles through Weeley, then take the B1414 at Plough Corner onto Harwich Road and follow this road for two miles through to Thorpe-Le-Soken. Keep on this road and go under a railway bridge, continue along Station Road until you reach a 30mph speed limit you will immediately see a turning on your left directly after the 30mph sign which is Grange Farm Campsite. Continue along the lane until you reach the gates where we will ask you to pull over just outside the Campsite Reception.
- A booking enquiry can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bookings must be confirmed direct by calling 01255 862006 and deposit paid.
- An answer phone message can be left and we will phone you back.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings – bank holidays are paid for in full in advance and are non-refundable.
- Card payments (excluding American Express) are accepted.
- We do not accept group bookings (maximum 2 pitches together).
- For twin axle or large motor-homes please contact us.