Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as together with your booking confirmation they make up your agreement with us. This does not apply to 3rd party booking agents who have their own terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions apply to bookings made online, by phone, email, in person or through a booking agent.
The terms and conditions in force at the time when you make your booking are those that apply to your booking.
If you are not happy with our terms or have any questions about them please contact us before you book, otherwise we will assume you have accepted our terms.
Reservations can be made online. A deposit of one night’s balance is taken by Grange Farm Campsite at booking, non-refundable. The deposit may differ if choosing to book through a third party. The remaining balance is due 28 days in advance of your arrival date. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received on time. All bookings that fall within 28 days are payable in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
- Where government restrictions forbid travel, another date can be chosen (additional charges may apply due to seasonal price bandings) subject to availability.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking prior to 4 weeks of arrival, please give as much notice as possible.
- We strongly recommend you purchase additional holiday insurance to cover the cost of your holiday booked with us. We are unable to give any refunds including for reasons such as Covid, furlough, isolation, general illness or unemployment.
- Please note your deposit is non-refundable (equivalent to 1 night stay)